Terms & Conditions
Your pitch will be available from noon on the booked day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure. We reserve the right to re-let pitches if not claimed by 6pm unless prior arrangements have been made with us. Anything is possible though so please ask if you have any additional requirements!
We require a 25% deposit to secure your booking. Provisional bookings made by telephone will be cancelled after 7 days if not confirmed in writing with a deposit. We accept no responsibility for mistakes made when booking and paying a deposit over the telephone so please make sure you check your confirmation carefully once received.
Your booking will be confirmed in writing once a deposit has been received. This could be in the form of an email if an email address is specified. Email addresses might also be used by ourselves for marketing purposes but WILL NOT be passed onto third parties.
Number in Party
We allow a maximum of 4 to 6 people per pitch which is stated against each pitch when booking. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, then two pitches must be booked. No all male, all female, mixed groups or large parties are permitted. Families and Couples only.
We do not allow tents over 8m x 8m on one pitch. Tents exceeding this size will require two pitches, unless you book one of the larger pitches.
Touring and Camping balances are payable in advance or on arrival. Failure to arrive will result in you being liable for payment of the full balance. No refund will be given against reduction of dates booked or early departure.
Please note that a number of the pitches are on a flood plain. The river very rarely floods (once in the last 14 years to our knowledge) but you should be aware this risk exists. This is unavoidable due to our valley location but that also offers the beauty which surrounds us. The welcome pack will contain details should you have any concerns but please feel free to read our feedback from previous campers.
Dogs must be kept on a lead (not exceeding two metres) at all times and exercised in the area provided. They must not be left unattended at any time. Being a family park, we regret we do not allow the following breeds – Rottweiler, Doberman, Bull Mastiff, Pit Bull Terriers and crosses of the same.
Cancellations must be put into writing. If a confirmed booking is cancelled less than 7 days before the date of your arrival and we are unable to re-let your pitch, you may be liable to pay the outstanding balance. The deposit paid is non-refundable.
We regret the weather conditions are beyond our control and cannot refund any monies if you cancel your booking or reduce your stay due to the weather.
One vehicle is permitted per pitch. Additional vehicles are required to be parked in the designated areas and will be charged for. We do not allow commercial vehicles on-site.
Alteration to bookings
Once your booking has been confirmed, any change, however small, will incur a £5 administration charge. Amendments to your booking are unable to be made upon arrival.
VAT is included at the current rate.
We will try to honour your request but we are unable to guarantee specific pitch allocation.
The Company and its employees accept no liability for any accident, injury, loss or damage to any persons or property occupying or using any part of the park, however caused. Any person in breach of the booking conditions or park rules, may, at the discretion of the management, be asked to leave. No refund will be given. Any person causing offence to other guests at the park may, at the discretion of the management, be asked to leave. No refund will be given.
The decision of Willow Valley Holiday Park on all the above will be final
Holiday Park Rules
Holiday caravans must be vacated by 10.00am and touring pitches by 10.30am unless you have permission to do so otherwise. Half a day rate applies if you wish to stay later (not available in school holiday periods). Please enquire at reception.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times, especially when using the park’s facilities.
- We ask everyone to respect other visitors on the park and keep noise levels down between 10.30pm and 7.30am. This also includes televisions and radios, which should be used considerately during the day, and should not be audible outside of your caravan, motorhome or tent between the hours of 10.30pm and 7.30am.
- Play Area – Parents are responsible for their children at all times. Please refrain from allowing your children to use the play area after 10.00pm.
- In the interest of safety, skateboards, scooters and rollerblades are not permitted. Bicycles may be ridden on the park if used in a safe manner. Please do not ride bicycles around the busy areas of the Reception and Shop.
- Dogs are welcome on the park, but for obvious reasons of health and hygiene accidental fouling must be cleared up immediately. Anyone not doing so will be asked to leave the park. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and never left unattended.
- BBQ’s – are permitted but MUST be placed on a stand or bricks obtainable from the onsite shop.
- Vehicles – only one vehicle is permitted per touring pitch and two per caravan/bungalow. Additional vehicles must be parked in the designated areas. Commercial vehicles are not accepted. Extra vehicles will be charged for.
- Ball games – must not be played in the vicinity of any accommodation, caravan or tent. Please use the large area at the rear of the children’s play area.
- Speed Limit – is strictly 10mph for all vehicles, including bicycles.
- Payment – of your fees constitutes accepting these conditions
Willow Valley Holiday Park reserves the right to terminate the booking of anyone who fails to abide by the park rules. The Management’s decision will be final.
The term ‘Willow Valley’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user(s) or viewer(s) of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.